| Margo George (with love you can call him honey... *_*) |
My Margo was a birthday present when I got 24 years old. Because I am a rather picky person, my friend asked me before gifting me. At that point I just had a vague recollection from my days in Singapore that its a small furry creature which stands up on his legs whenever you tap the cage. :D
But when he asked I searched all over the net and read all about it till I thought I could handle it. I was so anxious... it was my first pet. The only thought worrying me was what if it dies. But then I read it is one of the sturdiest pets... and are the best as the first pets. Parents usually choose a hamster for kids... so I thought maybe, yeah... me being 24 years old, I could handle it.
When I got him he was so so small... could be easily just the size of one of my fingers. I personally wanted a white one but then the guy showed me this tiny creature with such wafer thin ears and a white small tail. For me he was the best there. There itself i had bought a small cage as the shopkeeper said he is such a tiny fellow how much space it will want. Just looking at him brought a smile to my face as it scuttled over the guy's hands and I thought , yeah tiny he is... maybe the tiniest... the cutest and the best of the lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment